Exercises laying down
Eye movement; initially slowly, gradually faster:
- alternately looking up and down;
- alternately looking left and right;
- alternately looking near and far.
Head movement; initially slowly, gradually faster:
- alternately bending forwards and backwards;
- rotate alternately to the left and right.
- from a sitting position alternately lie on the left and right side;
- alternate left and right side positions.
Exercises in a sitting position
- raising and turning shoulders;
- bend over and pick up objects from the ground;
- head and torso alternately turn to the left and right;
- sit down / lie down.
Exercises in standing position
- Throwing a ball over your head from one hand to the other.