Willemstad, June 28th, 2022 – Curaçao Medical Center (CMC) is preparing for Tropical storm Bonnie and has canceled the following services:
- Canceled all surgeries (of Wednesday and Thursday)
- Canceled all elective treatments (between Wednesday afternoon and Thursday)
- Canceled all outpatient clinic appointments (between Wednesday afternoon until Thursday)
- Canceled all essential care including: Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Cathlab, Intervention Radiology, Gastrointestinal treatments (Thursday only)
- All dialysis patients are being contacted to accommodate essential treatments
Emergency Care continues!
The CMC calamity team, headed by Dr. Sandra Cova, is taking all necessary steps to prepare for the storm. To guarantee continued care for the patients that have to remain hospitalized and to be able to attend to emergency cases, the medical and technical teams are prepared, and all five (5) Generators have been tested and fueled to ensure seven (7) continuous days of power supply in case of power outage. There is also a backup for food and water supply.
Please follow the Curaçao Medical Center Facebook page for the latest updates.
Visit the Curaçao Medical Center Facebook page and click “follow” to receive the latest updates.